1. Download Sprint Media Manager here. i uploaded it myself. u should scan it for viruses anyway http://www.megaupload.com/?d=44KBC894
2. Then once u get the program icon on your desktop. it should be called SPMM-DL something but if you are running Win 7 right click on the icon,
3. Go to Properties,
4. Go to Compatibility,
5. Check the box that says "Run this program in Compatibility mode.
6. Then Check Window XP Service Pack 3.
7. Install Program. and Box will come up asking to not install or install anyway
8. Choose Install any way. You may have to click it twice.
9. connect phone with USB.
Now if that dont work for you just download Sprint Media Manager here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=44KBC894
and install it on a Windows XP computer and it WILL work just fine. Trust me
Let me know if this helps anyone
Guys let me know if this works on a Vista computer ok!! And